facebook twitter pinterest rss feed

{beautiful northwest weddings, under $10,000}


31.7.12

{Real Engagement} Biking in BC

Don't you hate technical difficulties? Me. Too. Hate them. Why? Because I wanted to share this engagement shoot with you like two weeks ago. And then I wanted to share my wedding pictures with you that same week. And a ton of inspiration too. But I couldn't. Why? Technology sucks sometimes, that's why.

But I think we got it all figured out. Granted, I've said that a couple of times and it's turned out to be false, but this time I really really think that we've made the blog a beautiful creation once again. You tell me.


Anyway, this super cute engagement was shared with us by Taliah Leigh Photography, and I'm simply smitten with how adorable this couple is!











All photos in this post copyright Taliah Leigh Photography
and submitted via Two Bright Lights.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please read our comment policy before commenting.
Remember to choose a profile & enter the required information! Internet explorer users may have trouble. If you do, email me at lindsie@wed4lessnw.com.