facebook twitter pinterest rss feed

{beautiful northwest weddings, under $10,000}


10.7.12

{Real Engagement} On an Oregon Farm

I've been pretty MIA lately, writing thank you cards, organizing my apartment, and just generally spending time as a newlywed. But I haven't forgot about all of you! This week, I get to share the following amazing engagement pictures, as well as MY WEDDING PHOTOS! (You'll probably get to see them on Friday.) :)

Anyway, I have this inexplicable attraction to cows. I just think they're incredibly adorable. When I got this engagement shoot, I almost died due to the intense cuteness of the cows and the sweetness of the couple.


Andrew & Sarah chose to have their engagement pictures in the Oregon countryside after meeting at OSU. Their engagement was gorgeously shot by Nakalan Buzza Photography.











All photos in this post copyright Nakalan Buzza Photography
and submitted via Two Bright Lights.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please read our comment policy before commenting.
Remember to choose a profile & enter the required information! Internet explorer users may have trouble. If you do, email me at lindsie@wed4lessnw.com.